Has there been a change in circumstances that affects your parenting plan? If one or more children have changed their permanent residence, you may need changes to address the terms of child support and visitation. 

In other cases, concerns about a child's welfare can cause parents and loved ones to seek a change in a child's residence or parenting plan. NEWBRYLAW is experienced in all aspects of child welfare, custody, guardianship, dependencies and dealing with DYCF and CPS.

If you or a loved one needs help dealing with child custody issues, set up an initial consultation by calling 360-876-5567 or click the button below.